Saturday April 28, 2018
Mark your calendar for the 2018 “A Day of Tea, Fashion & More” at the historic and beautiful Scottish Rite Cathedral! An event to benefit the Children’s Dyslexia Center of Indianapolis where children with dyslexia learn to read and reclaim bright futures through free, after-school tutoring. What a wonderful opportunity to treat a mother/daughter/friend in your life to shopping, tea, luncheon, and a fashion show!
Now you can purchase fundraiser tickets online!
$40 Fundraiser Ticket
Kroger Community Rewards Fundraiser
As you know, the CDCOI provides services free of charge and is always looking for ways to enhance fundraising. We are asking for your help to spread the word about our partnership with Kroger Community Rewards®. It is easy to register and donations are automatically distributed to the CDCOI based on your purchases. A one time effort can make a huge impact on our program and the families we serve.
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com and either SIGN IN if you have already registered your Kroger Plus Card or CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
- Once you are logged in under your account go to VIEW YOUR REWARDS DETAILS.
- Scroll to bottom and SELECT or EDIT your Community Rewards Organization.
- Enter #20507 to enter CDCOI as your designated Community Rewards Organization.
- Don’t forget to hit ENROLL.
That’s it! You will begin donating to CDCOI everytime you swipe your Kroger Plus Card when making a purchase. Sincere thanks for your participation and spreading the word about how to contribute to CDCOI.